For the "blueprint" to naturally boost testosterone, with all the details and proven plans, see Better Body After 50.
Losing testosterone as you age should not be considered normal, nor should it be accepted. Studies have shown that the more testosterone you have, the less likely you will die from ANY cause.
But what about too much testosterone? Read testosterone side effects for more details - side effects.
How Does Cortisol Affect Testosterone
Cortisol is a destructive "stress" hormone with the opposite effects of anti-aging growth hormone. Cortisol impacts the actions of testosterone by reducing hormone receptor sensitivity. Cortisol lowers testosterone. It can also play a role in gaining body fat around the belly which further effects your estrogen levels - see reduce estrogen.
What about "free testosterone". Most of the testosterone in your blood is bound to proteins like Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG has binds to testosterone and effectively reduces free or bio-available testosterone.
In fact, nearly 98% of your testosterone is bound to proteins leaving only 1-2% available or "free". Only free testosterone can connect with androgen receptors and produce the positive effects attributed to testosterone.
Estrogen is a feminizing hormone produced by men as well as women. Too much estrogen in a man can also lower free testosterone.
Testosterone levels should be ten times higher than estrogen levels. But this ratio can get out of balance. High estrogen levels in men can cause feminine features, like manboobs, (easy solution for manboobs) increased body fat especially belly fat, and reduced libido.
More dangerous than how your body looks because of increased estrogen balance is the impact on heart health and prostate disease.
There are supplements to lower estrogen and How To Reduce Estrogen will show you step by step how to reduce the effects of this hormone.
You have the ability to increase testosterone naturally and safely, restore your testosterone / estrogen balance, and increase your free testosterone without drugs and without side effects. Boost testosterone naturally and safely.
In your 20s, testosterone is what makes you feel invulnerable.
Over 40, decreased testosterone makes you feel weaker, breakable, and less sure of yourself. (See Natural HGH Releasers - to learn about the impact of another powerful male hormone).
A normal range of testosterone in your blood is about 240 to 830 nanograms per deciliter. After age twenty, natural testosterone levels drop 1% to 3% a year.
This means that you'll lose up to 80% of your testosterone by the age of 80. For men over 40, the effects of low testosterone are obvious.
Boost testosterone, reduce estrogen dominance, and support growth hormone production! Mike Mahler Men's Hormones is the most informative site I've seen offering advice and scientific basis on hormone optimization from years of testing and research.
Every man wants to know how to optimize testosterone and with good reason. And while testosterone is critical for men's health and well being, it shouldn't be the focus of the ideal male hormone profile. In fact, testosterone's real attraction is its ability to convert into to a much stronger male androgen - dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Check out MikeMahler.com and get ready for an eye opener.
Simple solution to target stubborn, hard to lose bodyfat while growing muscle and boosting hormones - The Renegade Diet is the best muscle growth diet available. You have to see the Renegate Diet results!
Since I started working out with mostly gymnastic rings and bodyweight exercises using the HFT exercise program, I've gotten much stronger and have added substantial muscle . . . and this comes after 36 years of working out!
After major rotator cuff surgery, my doctor said I would never again be able to do exercises like dips and bench presses. Now I use all body weight movements with rings. I enjoy the challenge and without any weight lifting my arms are the biggest they've ever been (consider how an Olympic gymnast's biceps look).
I even travel with my rings and straps frequently staying in hotels for work and working out in my room. Check out HFT2 to get started immediately!
"The Best Results I Ever Got From A Workout!"
High Frequency Training 2
Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is breakthrough nutritional software that when combined with proper weight training, packs-on pure shredded muscle in record time without any fat. Customize your diet based on your age, weight, height, and metabolism, and most importantly, your somatotype and your weight training regimen.